The Washington Interagency Fatherhood Council needs your smiles! We know that representation matters but too often the Council struggles to find pictures of fathers with their kids. Share your pictures so that we can highlight all the amazing fathers in Washington State. Participants must be residents of the state of Washington but don't have to attend the 3rd Annual Fatherhood Summit to participate or win. You may enter one photo in any of following 6 categories:
|1. Nature (e.g. outdoor activities that take place in Washington)||2. Sleeping|
|3. Teaching/Work (e.g. reading, doing an activity, puzzles)||
|5. Family/Love/Candid||6. Look alike|
Simple tips to make your photos stand out!
- Shoot from a creative and unique angle
- Capture movement and candid moments
- Pay attention to lighting (not too dark; not too bright!)
- Use a high resolution (640 x 480 pixels minimum)
Watch this video for more tips!
Please submit your photos by Friday, March 5, 2021 end of day to enter for your chance to win a $50+ gift card prize and photo printer grand prize. A Summit Choice Grand Prize will be selected by the commitee and voted on at the Summit.
To enter the contest:
1. Please read and fill out this photo contest relase form.
2. Email the release and photo to Amanda.Krotke-Crandall@dshs.wa.gov. Please indicate which category you want your photo entered. (*E-mail attachments cannot be larger then 30 mb.)
Winners will be notified after March 31st at the email address from which they entered the contest. Please contact Amanda.Krotke-Crandall@dshs.wa.gov with any questions on how to participate.